England Ski Resorts
Avon Ski and Action Centre
- In a scenic woodland setting on the edge of the glorious Mendip Hills, this dry slope centre is reminiscent of a genuine alpine resort with magnificent views and a range of activities to suit everyone.
Bracknell Ski & Snowboard Centre
- Dry slopes located in Bracknell, England and operating 365 days a year.
Bromley Ski Centre
- London, England's premier artificial surface ski centre.
- Cool in the extreme. Indoor ski, board, climb, shop and dine all-year round. Located in Manchester, England.
Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Centre
- Outdoor artificial snow sports facility located in Gloucester, England.
Hemel Ski Centre
- Artificial slope ski centre located in Hertforshire, England.
- Dry slope technology. Located in Hailsham, England.
Plymouth Ski Centre
- Plymouth Ski Centre, England is open daily between 10am and 10pm offering all levels the facilities to practice and learn new skills. The centre is open throughout the year. With three slopes to choose from including the longest artificial slope in the South West.
- Opening is planned for 2009 for this all year round indoor winter resort located 80 miles from London, England.
- Artificial ski slope located in Derbyshire, England.
Weardale Ski club
- Ski and snowboarding in northern England.