Austria Ski Resorts
- Ski resort information for Achenkirch, Austria.
- 45km of family-friendly ski runs from this Austrian village.
Arlberg Ski Area
- Skiing in Austria. Includes the Arlberg, Lech, Zurs, Stuben, St. Anton and St. Cristoph. Includes trail map and ski report.
- Ski resort in Austria. 200km ski runs with 50 lifts (in the whole valley). 90km cross country ski runs (in the whole valley).
- Nockberg Mountains region of Austria. 32 lift facilities - 90km of ski runs.
Crystal Ground Snowpark
- Snowboard park in Kleinwalsertal at the border between Austria and Germany.
- Guide to St. Anton, St. Christoph, Stuben, Zurs, and Lech, Austria.
- Small ski resort at the altitude 5100 to 6900 feet makes this the snowiest place of Carinthia, Austria.
- Ski area located 50 miles from Innsbruck, Austria.
- A mountain village in the heart of the National Park Hohe Tauern, Austria.
- Austria's largest inter-connected ski resort. Linked to the Wilder Kaiser-Brixental ski area.
- Extensive skiing at high altitudes over the Swiss border into the Samnaun ski area.
Katschberg - Rennweg
- Austrian resort catering to families. 220 km of cross country trails also accessible.
- There are 2 top ski areas waiting for you in Brixen, Kirchberg and Westendorf, Austria.
- World renowned ski area located in the Austrian Tyrol.
- We offer extensive slopes and endless powder routes; there is no way you can enjoy skiing more – only an hour’s drive from Graz, and two and half hours from Vienna.
- One of Austria's most glamorous resorts.
- 11 separate Austrian resort villages make up this region of long runs and varied terrain.
Obergurgl - Hochgurgl
- Glacier skiing off-piste heaven at high altitude in Austria.
- Ski area of Austria offering unique terrain for all levels.
- Skiing in Austria's highest glacier area.
- Austrian resort village located 90km from Salzburg airport.
- 2 olympics have been held in this ski area of Austria. Terrain for all levels of expertise as well as cross country trails.
- An independent guide to alpine and crosscountry skiing on the Seefeld plateau near Innsbruck in Austria.
- 4 extensive ski areas with 53 modern lift facilities up to an altitude of 2700 meters in Gastein, Austria.
- A high altitude resort that anchors the Otz Valley's 4 major ski areas.
Soll and the Ski Welt
- The gateway to Austria's biggest linked ski curcuit.
- Ski resort in the Tyrol / Innsbruck area of Austria. Crowned the 'liveliest ski resort' in Europe.
- Ski resort town in Tirol, Austria embedded in a broad valley between Kitzbüheler Horn mountain and Wilder Kaiser mountain.
- Small but beautiful ski village situated on the Carinthian-Styrian border, Austria.