Alaska Ski Resorts
Popular Alaska Ski Resorts
- Alyeska Resort is Alaska's premier year-round destination featuring the 304-room Hotel Alyeska. Located 40 miles from Anchorage and Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. You will find 1,400 acres of ski terrain on Alaska's biggest ski mountain covered by an average of 650 inches of annual snowfall. Tree-lined groomed runs are ideal for the beginner. Ski and board down w... more
Resort Overview · Lodging · Lift Ticket Deals · Map · Snow Report · Trail Map · More Topics
Additional Alaska Ski Resorts
Arctic Valley Ski Area
- Arctic Valley appeals to the tele-skier, alpine skier or rider who wants to feel like they're in the backcountry but with the convenience & safety of a ski area. 10 miles from Anchorage.
Eaglecrest Ski Area
- Eaglecrest Ski Area is located 12 miles from Juneau, Alaska on Douglas Island and just a two hour flight north of Seattle. Enjoy uncrowded slopes with breathtaking Alaska views. The views of Gastineau Channel are outstanding. The area includes a lift-served tubing hill, 8 km of groomed nordic trails, and a day lodge.
Resort Overview · Lodging · Map · Snow Report · Trail Map
Hilltop Ski Area
- Hilltop Ski Area is owned and operated by Youth Exploring Adventure, Inc. a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization dedicated to providing recreational programs for Anchorage youth.
- Moose Mountain is located near Fairbanks. Ride up on variable capacity turbo charged terrestrial trams. It would take a high speed detachable chairlift to move you up the hill faster. Plus the busses are warm and a lot of fun. With extra busses standing by there are no significant wait lines.
Mount Eyak Ski Area
- Mount Eyak is currently serviced by a single chairlift as well as a rope tow. Services include ski patrol, a rental room with skis and snowboard, a heated lounge with concessions, and a first aid room. Treat yourself to beautiful and rugged vistas from Alaska's 'Greatest Little Resort' located in Cordova.
Mt. Aurora SkiLand
- Ski area located in Fairbanks, Alaska. The farthest north chairlift in North America! A close by lodge offers overnight lodging and hearty meals. There is limited grooming on the trails.
Seward Nordic Ski Club
- The club develops and maintains a network of groomed trails for the area. Near Seward are dozens of trails that range from easy and flat trails to steep, fast and short runs including several areas consistently groomed for skate skiing.
Tsalteshi Trails Association
- Nordic ski trails located just south of Soldotna, on the Central Kenai Peninsula, Alaska. Over 15km of groomed trails.